Often called the “Napa Valley of Craft Beer,” Fort Collins, Colorado is home to a number of microbreweries that together produce one of the largest city volumes of craft brewed beer in the country. Along with these very popular microbreweries, Fort Collins is home to a great nightlife culture, as well as many delicious restaurants and brew pubs.
On this site, you will find a wealth of information on everything to do with Fort Collins beer, including breweries, bars, “barstaurants”, liquor stores, events, and much more!
Browse the tabs above to discover what sets Fort Collins apart from other beer towns. If you are a local, you can use this site to help you plan the day’s/night’s events. If you are from out of town, this site is a perfect way to discover the “must-sees” of the Fort Collins beer culture.
About Fort Collins Beer
The idea for the Fort Collins beer site arose from a lack of a one- stop resource for everything to do with the wide- array of beer and everything related to beer in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Fort Collins is located in northern Colorado, about 60 miles north of Denver. It is home to Colorado State University, and offers a unique blend of natural beauty, culture, recreation opportunities, a strong economic base, and diverse employment opportunities.
Some Recent Fort Collins’ Awards and Honors
* Ranked 5th Best Places for Business and Careers: Forbes – June 2011
* One of the Top 10 Best College Towns: Small-Sized Cities Category, USA Today - September 2010
* 6th Best Place to Live in the Nation: Money Magazine - July 2010
* Named 2nd Best Metro for Business and Careers: Forbes – March 2009
* Ranked 10th Best-Educated City in America: Forbes – November 2008
* 2nd Best Place to Live: Money Magazine – August 2008
* Best Place to Live in the Nation: Money Magazine – August 2006
Fort Collins Beer Fort Collins Beer Fort Collins Beer Fort Collins Beer